[Pipet Devel] Check out this URL

Harry Mangalam hjm at cx408397-a.irvn1.occa.home.com
Fri Feb 26 17:13:39 EST 1999

I'm not sure it still stands, but their previous promo listed this as part
of a $2M (that's MILLION) system for bioinformatics.  You had to buy the
oracle db from them as well as pay substantial support costs.

cf Incyte's system which uses SGI's Mineset for $1M -$2M/year and it
doersn;t sound so bizar .. oops .. strange.