[Pipet Devel] Check out this URL

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Fri Feb 26 17:06:12 EST 1999

Jeeeez!  Does the concept seem a little familiar?  BTW, this is the same company
from which I got the first pics.

You know, I have been thinking seriously about taking Loci one step further and
making it a system for Internet-wide research collaboratives, between loosely
affiliated people.  It's something I still have to clear with Ken Marx, but I
was thinking that we, The BIC Group, could use Loci to collaborate on some
"open" research projects, making an "open laboratory" that treats scientific
research like a GNU software project.  Any thoughts?

bizzaro at bc.edu

david.lapointe at umassmed.edu wrote:
> I think this is where the Green GIF came from. Pictures at 10:00!
> http://www.informaxinc.com/ssbm/ssbm.html
> David Lapointe
> Manager - Research Computing Services
> UMass Medical School
> Worcester, MA 01655
> 508/856-5141

J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/