[Pipet Devel] Check out this URL

david.lapointe at umassmed.edu david.lapointe at umassmed.edu
Fri Feb 26 17:14:03 EST 1999

Yeah, I realized that just after I sent that message.

$2M ? Seems like a lot but if you've invested $20 million( or more)
in sequencing hardware what's $2M to make it work?

Are you talking about Collaboratories? That is an interesting concept.

David Lapointe
Manager - Research Computing Services
UMass Medical School
Worcester, MA 01655