[Pipet Devel] [Fwd: Paos project]

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Sun Jan 17 09:49:50 EST 1999

Fellow Tulipians,

I contacted Carlos Maltzahn, author of the Paos Project, which is a "Python
Active Object Server".  I was considering using such a system rather than CGI.
The main benefit of this would be tighter and more active communication between
client and server loci.  Paos is similar to Bobo in some respects, but is
smaller and not primarily for HTML.  This is the Paos Web site:

    http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~carlosm/software.html

I asked Carlos if he would be interested in joining the Loci Project, being
responsible for integrating Paos and establishing the communication framework.
His reply is attached.

--
J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/