[Pipet Devel] Raynald joins

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Thu Jan 21 14:30:18 EST 1999

Fellow Tulipians,

Raynald has agreed to join the project in the area of testing and
documentation (French and English).  He would also like to learn Python and
may do some development later on.

Raynald, I added you to the mailing list.  Also, when you are writing
documentation in French, could you write it in English too, so that it won't
have to be rewritten or translated later.  Don't worry about how well the
English comes out, because I can edit that.

Raynald and Konrad, do you think we should have French and German translations
of the Loci Web pages as well?

J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/