[Pipet Devel] GTKML

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Thu Jul 22 06:19:18 EDT 1999

Locians,

I came across another XML for defining a Gtk GUI.  It is not related to
GLADE/XML, which I had been planning on using to define locus GUI's, but we're
sure to glean some more knowledge from this.  Here is a short description and
the URL:

GTKML stands for "GTK Markup Language". Its purpose is to create an XML document
format for defining GTK-based user interfaces. The benefits of such a standard
would include that any GTKML-compliant language binding/framework could be used
with any GTKML-compliant visual editor, rapid application development, end-users
of an application can edit/alter/extend the user-interface without altering
code, end-users can easily create language-translations of GTKML documents and
share them with others, and more.

http://www.k-3d.com/index_gtkml.html

:-)
                   |           J.W. Bizzaro             |