[Pipet Devel] gnoghurt

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Tue Jun 15 01:24:25 EDT 1999

For anyone interested in the development of the Loci Workspace, this caught my
attention.  Gnoghurt (rhymes with yogurt) is a GNOME application that pipelines
video feeds and filters.  The feeds and filters can be connected together using
a GUI, where components are represented by icons and connected with lines.

Sound familiar?

The use of pixmap icons is something I once considered, but I'm using buttons
now.  Also, click on mouse button 3 over an icon, and a configuration window
pops up (bottom right of screenshot).  Interesting.

Anyway, a screenshot is attached.  Gnoghurt requires gnome-libs-1.0.10, which
took me almost a half-hour to compile.  I was hoping to glean some ideas from
it.

Does anyone have a preference for icons in the WFD?  I may reconsider it.

Jeff