[Pipet Devel] I am pretty, oh so pretty...

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Sat Jun 19 04:47:52 EDT 1999

I merged the best of the GUI paradigms I've been toying with the past month or
so.  Now each locus has a box with a drop shadow, an icon, and a label.  Box
shape, color, icon and label can all be specified.

Attached is a screenshot.  You can see the popup menu (from a right mouse button
click) over one of the loci, which is also black because it is selected.  Below
another locus is a windowlet, which you can show/hide by double-clicking in the
box.

:-)
J.W. Bizzaro                  mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Boston College Chemistry      http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/