[Pipet Devel] mialing list - was more nice interfaces

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Mon Mar 1 17:29:24 EST 1999

Justin Bradford wrote:

> I've set up a mhonarc to archive our email to the web.
> It's at http://toaster.sped.ukans.edu/tulip-list/

That's great!  Thank you!

Question:  Will the headers always appear on a single page, or can they be split
up by month?

> > If you want, I can forward you e-mails from any time span, since I save
> > Loci e-mail on my computer.
>
> I have all of the mail since I joined the project up on it, but if you can
> send me the mail prior to Janurary 4th, I'll but that up, too.

What format?  I have everything under Netscape Mail...so it's one text file.  I
can send it that way, unless you need it some other way.

J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/