[Pipet Devel] www pages

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Fri Mar 19 22:40:15 EST 1999

Thanks Dave!

I am making a new site of course on biohacker/onsager.  The way I am organizing
the pages, the information on your pages would go under "Developers".

BTW, you did see my "PyG Tools" Web site, didn't you?  I have many many links
there to Python and GTK sites...but not all directly to the download sites.  I
guess I should have that.

What do you mean by "tools we are tentatively going to use"?  Do you have
something else in mind? :-)

Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/