[Pipet Devel] www pages

Dave Beck dave at arginine.umdnj.edu
Sat Mar 20 09:50:46 EST 1999

Quoting J.W. Bizzaro (bizzaro at bc.edu):
> I am making new site of course on biohacker/onsager.  The way I am organizing
> the pages, the information on your pages would go under "Developers".
OK...

> BTW, you did see my "PyG Tools" Web site, didn't you?  I have many many links
> there to Python and GTK sites...but not all directly to the download sites.  I
> guess I should have that.
I'm a very to the point kind of man. ;)  I was trying to prep 6 different
boxes for this and I didn't want to navigate back to the download pages
every time.  BTW: Python 1.5.1, PyGTK 0.5.9, GTK+ 1.2, GLib 1.2, PAOS, and
egcs 1.1.2 (C only), compiles effortlessly on Linux (duh), Solaris (not
terribly surprising), IRIX (wow), AIX (double wow), and LinuxPPC (duh).

> What do you mean by "tools we are tentatively going to use"?  Do you have
> something else in mind? :-)
No, I just never like to commit until someone has put a gun to my head.  That
way you can at least LIE and say, "No, it was just a tentative plan to kill
the Godfather."

--
Dave Beck
dave at arginine.umdnj.edu                 Sites of interest (set 3):