[Pipet Devel] Re: [pyphy] Mavric Tk version

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Thu May 6 11:45:23 EDT 1999

Rick,

That sounds find to me.  It seemed to me there were 3 directions to take Pyphy
and/or Mavric:

    (1) A set of Python modules

    (2) A stand-alone program

    (3) A Loci plug-in

We could and should do all three.  So we have

    (1) Pyphy (Thomas)

    (2) Mavric (Rick)

    (3) Loci phylogenetic plug-in(s) (Loci developers)

Okay with you, Thomas?  Of course you can say Pyphy is developed at The Open Lab
(URL).

Ciao.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                  mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu