[Pipet Devel] Mentioned in The Chronicle

Alan J. Williams Alan at MolBio.org
Mon Nov 8 19:56:29 EST 1999

Hi All,

I was just browsing through the most recent issue of The Chronicle of
Higher Education (Nov 5, 1999).  They have an article entitled, "The
'Open-Source Movement' Turns Its Eye to Science" in their IT section.
Imagine my suprise when I read the following,

       ... and Loci, created by scholars at the Open Lab,
       and independent group in Hudson, Mass., to
       coordinate computer programs that work together
       on a network.

Enjoy,
Alan

Alan Williams                      Where observation is concerned,
Alan at MolBio.org                    chance favors the prepared mind.
http://www.MolBio.org/cv/                         -- Louis Pasteur