[Pipet Devel] Sent SMS message to +31628672599

Email to SMS gateway - Dutchtone email.sms at gsm.wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 19 17:27:32 EDT 2000

Thanks for using our service, your message has been sent to +31628672599.

email from: brad chapman <chapmanb at arches.uga.edu>: [Pipet Devel] Moving forward in the middle
> --- Bodytext delivered in separate SMS messages ---
(1/10) Hey Jeff (and anyone else who is interested); I just wanted to let you know my coding plans for this upcoming weekend because I'd like to try and coordi
(2/10) nate front development along with what I'm doing so we can get it implemented and test it out. As I mentioned, I've pulled myself out of the GUI comlete
(3/10) ly so that I won't be interfering there any more :-) As a result this has led me to start thinking about how to implement stuff xml-wise and not gui-wis
(4/10) e, so I could use your input. Specifically what I'm blathering about is that I've just about (keeping my fingers crossed here!) got a generalized loci d
(5/10) isconnection communication protocol finished (and partly implemented in the GUI, but only during deletion of loci, and I have not thought about providin
(6/10) g a way for generalized disconnecting of loci). This weekend I'm hoping to tackle persistance/saving of loci in the back/private directory and, if I am
(7/10) really lucky, start thinking about how to try to whip up a connection diagram into a good XML representation (of course, we have to work the basis of th
(8/10) is out with the other vsh guys). Do you have ideas about how these things should work in the GUI? I'll need the GUI to test things out and make sure I'm
(9/10)  implementing them properly, and just thought we could try and coordinate stuff and get this all working beautifully as soon as we can. What do you thin
(10/10) k? What are your plans? Brad __ pipet-devel maillist  -  pipet-devel at bioinformatics.org http://bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/pipet-devel
> --- End of message ---

PLEASE NOTE: Because of the limitations of Short Messages (length max 160 characters) we will only send the subject field of your email to the GSM phone.
All data in the body of the message will be lost, unless the recipient has set the receiption of bodytekst to ON. For more information call Dutchtone customer care

Dutchtone Email SMS Service.

NOTE: This message is an automatic delivery report. If you did not send your email to a 'Dutchtone' mailbox, the original addressee probably has an invalid mail forwarding rule installed. You could help us to stop sending unwanted reports by telling your addressee to forward his mail to (GSMnumber)@gsm-notificatie.wanadoo.nl instead of (GSMnumber)@gsm.wanadoo.nl. No delivery confirmation messages will be auto-sent using that mailbox.