[Pipet Devel] Sent SMS message to +31628672599

Email to SMS gateway - Dutchtone email.sms at gsm.wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 19 17:27:32 EDT 2000

Thanks for using our service, your message has been sent to +31628672599.

email from: jarl van katwijk <jarl at casema.net>: Re: [Pipet Devel] gui protocol revisited
> --- Bodytext delivered in separate SMS messages ---
(1/10) > >     Well, I wanted to attach it to the idl I sent out yesterday. Yes, I will work on the IDL this weekend, we'll can have a pretty good one done in
(2/10) a few days. Implementing the idl will take some longer. > >      I'm not really very clear right now how GMS and Overflow will > combine and work togeth
(3/10) er (I'll need to dig more into the code to know > this for sure) Overflow will work as it does standalone, and gms will pass on the calls from and to th
(4/10) e gui. > As I said, I'd like this combination of GMS and Overflow to wrap into > one idl (the one I sent out). Yes, right. >     Along these lines, I'd
(5/10) like to try and dig more into Overflow and > GMS code and start working with it. This will probably help us firm up > the communication between the 'mid
(6/10) dle scripting engine' and the > 'processing part' and help get the idl straightened out and all. So... > I was going to throw myself out to the wolves a
(7/10) nd ask if Jarl and > Jean-Marc and Dominic have parts of GMS and Overflow that they'd like > me to work on/with, to help towards our integration goal. T
(8/10) hese can be > small short term projects or whatever, but I'd like to help in this > regard, and it would help me be more familiar with what is going on
(9/10) > and actually be able to make more non-vague suggestions :-) >     So could we work something like this out? Sure, but first let us define that GUI <->
(10/10)  Engine idl. When we got that ready, things will be much more clear I guess. >     I think we sort of have a design down, although at least in my > thin
> --- End of message ---

PLEASE NOTE: Because of the limitations of Short Messages (length max 160 characters) we will only send the subject field of your email to the GSM phone.
All data in the body of the message will be lost, unless the recipient has set the receiption of bodytekst to ON. For more information call Dutchtone customer care

Dutchtone Email SMS Service.

NOTE: This message is an automatic delivery report. If you did not send your email to a 'Dutchtone' mailbox, the original addressee probably has an invalid mail forwarding rule installed. You could help us to stop sending unwanted reports by telling your addressee to forward his mail to (GSMnumber)@gsm-notificatie.wanadoo.nl instead of (GSMnumber)@gsm.wanadoo.nl. No delivery confirmation messages will be auto-sent using that mailbox.