[Pipet Devel] good MVC design reference?

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Sat Apr 29 12:34:23 EDT 2000

> Can anyone point me to a good reference book/paper on the
> model-view-controller design paradigm?  Especially
> one that's non-language-specific, and online.  Thanks,

Rick;
    I read about this a while back just because I saw a reference to
it somewhere and was curious, and I found a pretty good tutorial on
Cristobal Baray's page at: http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~cbaray/projects/
mvc.html. He uses Java for a small example applet (which I think is
easier to understand then all of the Smalltalk examples), but a lot of
it is a pretty language non-specific and talkative, which I liked.
    Thanks for reminding me about this design pattern, I hadn't
thought about it in a while :-)

Brad