[Pipet Devel] New corba directory in cvs

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Sat Apr 1 20:13:40 EST 2000

Hello all;
    Jarl and I are starting to get things going with the corba
connection between the definition layer and processing layer (the idl
that we've been posting on the list). In honor of this special
occasion, I imported a new cvs module so we can work on it, and so
other people can also check out what's going on (and contribute, if
they want :-).
    The new module is vsh-corba, and is just meant as a test module
until this code gets incorporated into our programs.
    If you go right now there is just the "finalized" format, and a
client that I wrote to test everything out. Since the server isn't
finished yet, this client isn't even tested on anything yet, but it's
there to look at if you want :-).
    Just wanted to keep everyone up to date on the exciting world o'
CORBA...

Brad