[Pipet Devel] Re: thoughts on UI->DL communication

Jarl van Katwijk jarl at casema.net
Fri Apr 14 07:12:34 EDT 2000

Hi all,

seems we got almost drowned in the proposals and idears we came up with,
so I my plan is to do VSH in phases, and the 1st one is the build a pilot.
up with the sourcecode we currently got , enhanched with code that's
neccesairy to have the layers communicate.

so, we'll
- stick to what we got, no rewrites
- work localhost oriented, so no remote host connections
- dont implement all the complex structures we want to have VSH 1.0 have
- dont spend much time into cleaning\bugfixing\memleak removal\ ect.

When the pilot is up and running, we'll start posting proposals again.

Everybody (exspecially Jeff, Jean and Brad) OK with this?
Please please dont turn this post into a flame :-)