[Pipet Devel] Re: thoughts on UI->DL communication

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Sat Apr 15 12:26:17 EDT 2000

Jarl wrote:
> ok, so you, Jean-Mark and I are ok.
> We only need to persuade Brad into not rewriting the DL into some
> wierd language every few days again.

Damn, and I was just about ready to release my Lisp version of the dl
:-)

That plan sounds great to me, Jarl. I think once we have a basic
working version of everything, then it will easier to proceed and move
foward with other things we would like to implement. I think our basic
overall plan is sound, and we'll just have to go forward with that see
how things turn out :-)

Brad