[Pipet Devel] Sent SMS message to +31628672599

Email to SMS gateway - Dutchtone email.sms at gsm.wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 19 17:26:25 EDT 2000

Thanks for using our service, your message has been sent to +31628672599.

email from: jarl van katwijk <jarl at casema.net>: Re: [Pipet Devel] gui protocol revisited
> --- Bodytext delivered in separate SMS messages ---
(1/7) > > I thought that we could keep both the streaming XML dialog *and* > CORBA, but just in two different places in the program. My idea was > that we could
(2/7)  keep the small middle that we have in Loci right now to > communiate with the GUI front via the streaming XML dialog you > describe. A kinda 'script inte
(3/7) rpeter'.. very good idear > > move through a work flow diagram in an even "smarter" way (ie. based > on the fastest way to implement it) which is what Jar
(4/7) l seems to be > proposing for GMS's with the neural net and genetic algorithms > processor. Yes. The GAP will also try to apply new succesfull structures
(5/7) that are generated elsewhere. >     Does this make any sense? I think this gives us a lot of reuse of > code, while maintaing the streaming XML that Jeff
(6/7) digs and the > CORBA/API interfaces of Overflow and GMS. OK to me. It would also be a very good point for you to start working on. __ pipet-devel maillist
(7/7)   -  pipet-devel at bioinformatics.org http://bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/pipet-devel
> --- End of message ---

PLEASE NOTE: Because of the limitations of Short Messages (length max 160 characters) we will only send the subject field of your email to the GSM phone.
All data in the body of the message will be lost, unless the recipient has set the receiption of bodytekst to ON. For more information call Dutchtone customer care

Dutchtone Email SMS Service.

NOTE: This message is an automatic delivery report. If you did not send your email to a 'Dutchtone' mailbox, the original addressee probably has an invalid mail forwarding rule installed. You could help us to stop sending unwanted reports by telling your addressee to forward his mail to (GSMnumber)@gsm-notificatie.wanadoo.nl instead of (GSMnumber)@gsm.wanadoo.nl. No delivery confirmation messages will be auto-sent using that mailbox.