[Pipet Devel] Sent SMS message to +31628672599

Email to SMS gateway - Dutchtone email.sms at gsm.wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 19 17:27:30 EDT 2000

Thanks for using our service, your message has been sent to +31628672599.

email from: jarl van katwijk <jarl at casema.net>: Re: [Pipet Devel] 3/1 and 1/3
> --- Bodytext delivered in separate SMS messages ---
(1/6) > At the very LEAST, a collaboration should mean that the respective projects > (Loci/GMS/Oveflow) don't continue development in such a way as to incorpor
(2/6) ate > incompatibilities with VSH.  If you're not excited about VSH right now, then > fine, maybe you will be later.  But you need to... > >   (1) Tell us
(3/6) what features you'll be adding to your program >   (2) Consider whether or not features will work in the VSH system >   (3) Be prepared to change your pro
(4/6) gram to incorporate a VSH feature > OK to me. It seems gms will get the most changes, but that's no problem. I'm only saying the coming time the VSH proje
(5/6) ct will contains 3 types of code: 1) general code, 2) collaborate code & 3) standalone code I think these dont need any further explanation. bye, jarl __
(6/6) pipet-devel maillist  -  pipet-devel at bioinformatics.org http://bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/pipet-devel
> --- End of message ---

PLEASE NOTE: Because of the limitations of Short Messages (length max 160 characters) we will only send the subject field of your email to the GSM phone.
All data in the body of the message will be lost, unless the recipient has set the receiption of bodytekst to ON. For more information call Dutchtone customer care

Dutchtone Email SMS Service.

NOTE: This message is an automatic delivery report. If you did not send your email to a 'Dutchtone' mailbox, the original addressee probably has an invalid mail forwarding rule installed. You could help us to stop sending unwanted reports by telling your addressee to forward his mail to (GSMnumber)@gsm-notificatie.wanadoo.nl instead of (GSMnumber)@gsm.wanadoo.nl. No delivery confirmation messages will be auto-sent using that mailbox.