[Pipet Devel] Sent SMS message to +31628672599

Email to SMS gateway - Dutchtone email.sms at gsm.wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 19 17:26:58 EDT 2000

Thanks for using our service, your message has been sent to +31628672599.

email from: jean-marc valin <jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca>: Re: [Pipet Devel] 3/1 and 1/3
> --- Bodytext delivered in separate SMS messages ---
(1/10) > At the very LEAST, a collaboration should mean that the respective projects > (Loci/GMS/Oveflow) don't continue development in such a way as to incorp
(2/10) orate > incompatibilities with VSH.  If you're not excited about VSH right now, then > fine, maybe you will be later.  But you need to... > >   (1) Tell
(3/10)  us what features you'll be adding to your program >   (2) Consider whether or not features will work in the VSH system >   (3) Be prepared to change yo
(4/10) ur program to incorporate a VSH feature That's no problem... Overflow is built in a very modular way. All the functionality is built into nodes (C++ cla
(5/10) sses). If you don't like some of them, you just don't use them, but they don't interfere. If you "rm" a library you don't want, things will still work (
(6/10) without recompiling). The same for the Overflow types (like neural nets, vector quantizers, ...). As for supporting VSH, every new feature will simply b
(7/10) e a new node in Overflow. About the architecture... what about this: Everything that's done locally (including running other exceutables) is handled by
(8/10) Overflow and all networking stuff would be handled by GMS, which would take care of connecting all Overflow processes (here I'm talking about "process"
(9/10) in a weak sense) through a network. This way there wouldn't be any duplication. Also, every node-to-node connection in the GMS part of the GUI would be
(10/10) assumed to be "network-able". Concerning the GUI, I don't think it would be hard to plug in what we've got so far in another app. Or we can just embed t
> --- End of message ---

PLEASE NOTE: Because of the limitations of Short Messages (length max 160 characters) we will only send the subject field of your email to the GSM phone.
All data in the body of the message will be lost, unless the recipient has set the receiption of bodytekst to ON. For more information call Dutchtone customer care

Dutchtone Email SMS Service.

NOTE: This message is an automatic delivery report. If you did not send your email to a 'Dutchtone' mailbox, the original addressee probably has an invalid mail forwarding rule installed. You could help us to stop sending unwanted reports by telling your addressee to forward his mail to (GSMnumber)@gsm-notificatie.wanadoo.nl instead of (GSMnumber)@gsm.wanadoo.nl. No delivery confirmation messages will be auto-sent using that mailbox.