[Pipet Devel] thoughts on UI->DL communication

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Apr 24 09:25:45 EDT 2000

*yawn*  It's pretty quiet.  I'll reply to a couple old messages.

jarl van katwijk wrote:

> > Making the DL in C is an option, and one I did not think of.
>
> Not making, but compiling, automaocally, like the pascal-2-C convertors.

Oh, there is a Python-2-C converter, but I wouldn't use it.  There is so much
'overhead' involved that the simplest Python script converts into a massive C
file.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |