[Pipet Devel] summary for web page and announcements

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Apr 24 09:54:23 EDT 2000

"J.W. Bizzaro" wrote:

> At this point, there is no simple summary for the DL.  Perhaps Brad can put
> some thoughts into 2-4 short paragraphs.

Brad, could you point out in your summary what it is that the DL does that
would be too difficult to reproduce for each UI?  IOW, why does the DL have to
be separate from the UI (besides the amount of work already put into
separating them ;-))?  This is not just for me; other people will ask the same
thing.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |