[Pipet Devel] Sent SMS message to +31628672599

Email to SMS gateway - Dutchtone email.sms at gsm.wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 19 17:27:09 EDT 2000

Thanks for using our service, your message has been sent to +31628672599.

email from: "j.w. bizzaro" <bizzaro at geoserve.net>: Re: [Pipet Devel] Overview
> --- Bodytext delivered in separate SMS messages ---
(1/10) Brad Chapman wrote: > > 2. A method for requesting a list of programs/libraries registered > with the processing engine. I think the "middle" should kee
(2/10) p XML > descriptions of these separate from the processing engine, so this way > we can keep the messaging objects light weight (ie. they don't need > a
(3/10) ny knowledge of the description or other info about a program--just > how to run it and get stuff back from it). Absolutely.  Libraries, etc. for the GU
(4/10) I are only REFERRED to via URI.  This stuff may already be available on the local host, so to minimize transfer, the local host is given the OPTION to g
(5/10) et a remote copy or use the local one. This is an old Loci discussion (initiated by Humberto and Justin IIRC).  Which reminds me, we should also send li
(6/10) brary version information in the stream. That way, the local system will know if a newer version is available. > This way the "middle" can > also keep t
(7/10) he XML files for programs organized into directories of > similar programs, so they will be easy to find for the user. However, > before giving a GUI ac
(8/10) cess to a program representation, it will need > to confirm with the middle that the (? I think you fell asleep typing this ;-)) The others probably don
(9/10) 't understand what we mean by 'XML representation'. > 3. Methods for querying the middle to determine the "status" of a > process. Right.  BTW, I want t
(10/10) o have a status 'symbol' (no pun intended) displayed for and with each node. > I would be happy to have one. I'm all about structure etc. The way my > l
> --- End of message ---

PLEASE NOTE: Because of the limitations of Short Messages (length max 160 characters) we will only send the subject field of your email to the GSM phone.
All data in the body of the message will be lost, unless the recipient has set the receiption of bodytekst to ON. For more information call Dutchtone customer care

Dutchtone Email SMS Service.

NOTE: This message is an automatic delivery report. If you did not send your email to a 'Dutchtone' mailbox, the original addressee probably has an invalid mail forwarding rule installed. You could help us to stop sending unwanted reports by telling your addressee to forward his mail to (GSMnumber)@gsm-notificatie.wanadoo.nl instead of (GSMnumber)@gsm.wanadoo.nl. No delivery confirmation messages will be auto-sent using that mailbox.