[Pipet Devel] node pallet UI

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Dec 8 17:18:46 EST 2000

Alexandre Fayolle wrote:
> If you're thinking of GTK+ widgets, what you describe is rather a CTree.

Right :-)

> In case someone wants to tackle this (I personnaly do not have enough
> spare time), he may want to check the Narval gui which has a similar
> dialog (CTree, drag and drop) as a base for the Piper implementation. It
> is written in pyGtk. I can provide some help with code comprehension if
> required (ask me directly or on the piper ML).

Thanks, that's good to know.  The other UI's for Piper are in pyGtk too.

BTW, the Narval GUI is GPL'd?

J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"All those scientists--they're all alike!  They say they're working for us,
but what they really want is to rule the world!"
  -- Angry Villager, Young Frankenstein