[Pipet Devel] Line)loci] command-line composite (was: Attempt at Constructing the Command Line) Line)

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Sun Feb 27 10:42:06 EST 2000

Jeff wrote:
> So, I propose that we define a special locus/widget that is like a
composite
> locus but contains only command-line loci.
>
>I think we just nailed down the standard 'processor' type locus.
This is it.

I think this is a really good idea! With my junk I wasn't aiming at
this, but was rather thinking of using the composite locus to deal
with everything. However, I like your vision of having the standard
processor loci be a special case of a composite widget much better.
I'm looking forward to seeing it in action :-)

Brad