[Pipet Devel] CHANGES; 20000227 J.W. Bizzaro

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Sun Feb 27 18:59:47 EST 2000

20000227 J.W. Bizzaro <jeff at bioinformatics.org>
* Extracted code for Gnome GUI from main executable and put it in Gnome front
main.
* Added argument control of main executable so that Gnome front and middle can
be
  started separately.  Run

      ./loci middle
      ./loci gnome

  in that order.
* Some name changes: gi->gnome, nli->natural, wi->web.

Note that you have to kill loci middle manually.

This is all committed.  Sorry Brad, if my changes interfered with yours :-P

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |