[Pipet Devel] namespace

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Sun Feb 27 19:08:10 EST 2000

I want to start naming every Loci class so that the name begins with 'Loci'.

I already made some changes to the code.  For example,

    WidgetMain()             ---is now--->     LociWidget()
    Loci() (the Gnome GUI)   ---is now--->     LociGnome()

Get the idea?

Why do this?  We are importing many, many modules in Loci.  It's too likely
class names like Widget() or Gnome() are already used by PyGTK/GNOME.  The same
is true for other modules.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |