[Pipet Devel] Attempt at Constructing the Command Line

David Lapointe dlapointe at mediaone.net
Mon Jan 17 20:45:55 EST 2000

Really! I already had Python 1.52 but had to upgrade very carefully to get PyGnome installed.

Also, I was doing some python stuff this week  on Linux/Mandrake/Intel and moved the program to IRIX/SGI.
It broke even though both were Python 1.5.2.  The linux version seemed to treat a try/finalize  block differently that the
IRIX version which according to the description in the book was correct (SGI).

--
 .david
 David Lapointe