[Pipet Devel] Attempt at Constructing the Command Line

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Jan 17 19:57:20 EST 2000

Brad Chapman wrote:

> Okee dokee. I just cvsed a new loci-file which doesn't use os.makedirs(),
> but instead 2 separate calls to os.mkdir(), which should be a pretty old
> lib function and available on lots of older pythons. Let me know if there
> is more that is 1.5.2 specific.

Ooops:

  File "./program/programFactory.py", line 10, in ?
    from os.path import *
ImportError: No module named path

Okay, why don't I just upgrade to Python 1.5.2, and we'll list that as a
requirement.

You can go back to using os.makedirs() if you want, Brad.

                      |           THE OPEN LAB           |
                      |    Open Source Bioinformatics    |