[Pipet Devel] new loci module is on cvs

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Sun Jan 23 07:07:22 EST 2000

Greetings Locians,

I put the code from loci-file into a new module called 'loci'.  The
organization of the loci module is drastically different from that of
loci-file, using the directory structure I posted earlier.  Please give it a
gander.  And note that the modules loci-file and loci-core are officially
DEAD: All future work will take place in the module loci.  (This does not
apply to loci-doc.)

BTW, I fixed _everything_ that broke from the reorganization.  It should work
just like loci-file.  To find out where things have moved to, look at the file
STRUCT in the root directory.  To make finding things easier, I put the old
loci-file directory structure below the new one.

                      |           THE OPEN LAB           |
                      |    Open Source Bioinformatics    |