[Pipet Devel] slashdot comment

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Jul 10 18:47:49 EDT 2000

I posted a comment on Slashdot:

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=00/07/10/1312245&cid=76

http://www.cnn.com/2000/TECH/computing/07/07/seti.implication.idg/index.html

I call Piper "distributed serial computing" and say that it allows for
distribution where the data cannot be parallelized.  I think it's an
interesting new twist on "whatever the heck Piper is".  Follow the links, and
if you have moderator status, push my score up :-)

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |