[Pipet Devel] Peep update

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Jun 12 09:05:56 EDT 2000

"J.W. Bizzaro" wrote:

>   <ui owner=peep>

Ooops.  I really wanted to give a generic description of an interface, so nix
the owner=peep part.

As we mentioned before, ownership is assigned to things that are specific to a
certain UI.  For example:

  <ui owner=pied>
    <position x=112 y=237>
  </ui>

Brad wrote:
> Okay, I gotcha. I guess it's just important to mention that none of
> this is implemented yet, otherwise it is probably kind of confusing
> (especially since it was confusing to me and I'm supposed to know what
> is going on :-).

Well, this is what I'm hoping BlueBox will do for Piper.  But we haven't see
their specification yet.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |