[Pipet Devel] directory structure

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Thu Jun 15 10:16:18 EDT 2000

Brad,

I've got a question for ya:

In the PACKAGE directory, the UI's sit in the root directory:

    piper/pied
    piper/peep

While in the INSTALLATION dir, they sit in a UIL directory:

    piper/uil/pied
    piper/uil/peep

Correct?  (That's not the question.)

But, what if we have modules common to all UI's.  There should probably then
be a

    piper/uil/modules

directory in the INSTALLATION directory, right?  (not the question either)

So (here it is), should there be a

    piper/uil

directory in the PACKAGE directory?

I'm getting ready to put it in CVS, and I just wanted to ask this first.

Cheers.
Jeff
--
                      |           J.W. Bizzaro           |