[Pipet Devel] micro$oft.NET

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Fri Jun 23 14:43:10 EDT 2000

Jeff wrote:
> It looks like we may be competing against Micro$haft now:

[...snip..Microsoft stealing our ideas...]

> What do you think?

1. I think we should have patented our ideas :-).
2. I wish that I knew someone in Microsoft working on their project so we
could share code and ideas (not that would actually happen, but I can
3. I think that Bill Gates and other big Microsoft execs should take
some of their billions of dollars, rent a helicopter and then airdrop
big bundles of money over poverty ridden ghettos.
4. I think this is a very positive sign that we are on the right track
with Piper (and integrating with BlueBox), and is a good justification of
the ideas here. Hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?