[Pipet Devel] xml error

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Mar 13 06:44:47 EST 2000

Brad,

I'm getting this XML error when trying to 'add' a container to the
workspace:

Fatal error: Couldn't open resource
'././middle/temp/xml/workspace1/container1.xml' at
././middle/temp/xml/workspace1/container1.xml:1:0

It appears the temp directory doesn't exist.

BTW, I just made a bunch of commits, so update your copy.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |