[Pipet Devel] GMS

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Mar 13 09:49:51 EST 2000

"J.W. Bizzaro" wrote:

> As I mentioned, Python is written in C and has language bindings to it, so we
> may be able to make a Python wrapper for your core that will allow us to make
> Python interfaces.

Oh, I'm forgetting that you're using CORBA.  There are ORBit bindings to
Python (2 projects in fact).  So, maybe we can handle the GUI part of the
project and you can handle the infrustructure.

Loci of course has some design plans that are very elaborate and which come
from thinking about this type of project as strictly connecting icons together
with lines.  But we can work toward those goals as time passes.  Right now I
am most anxious about getting some help with the infrastructure and making
something that works.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |