[Pipet Devel] GMS

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Mon Mar 13 14:59:52 EST 2000

Brad Chapman wrote:
>     Hopefully we will be able to find a compromise that lets Jarl keep
> creative freedom over the goals of GMS, and lets Loci take care of
> its objectives. I think we are too close in design goals to not try
> working together for a better overall final product.

Once again, there are many, many, many ideas we have that came from years of
thought and discussion.  I don't want to throw any of that out but see how we
can implement them in a Loci/GMS system.  We need to have some serious
discussions with Jarl, Jean-Marc and Dominic about all of these ideas.

                      |           J.W. Bizzaro           |
                      | http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff/ |
                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |