[Pipet Devel] Re: which handles distribution (was: vsh?)

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Thu Mar 16 13:05:35 EST 2000

> > We CANNOT thow GMS away.  Jarl simply wouldn't collaborate if we did.
>
> No one is questioning if Overflow is capable of distributing applications.
> The issue is much more political than technical.

My argument is not that much that I want Overflow to "take over everything", but
the fact that I think it would work better if we can have only one application,
instead of one for complex stuff and one for fast stuff. ...and I think it would
be feasable in Overflow.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca