[Pipet Devel] gui protocol revisited

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Thu Mar 23 22:24:39 EST 2000

jarl van katwijk wrote:

> A kinda 'script interpeter'.. very good idear

I'm glad you think so.  I was also thinking about a 'front' that records this
stream to make a log file of all transactions.  Cool?  This can be used as an
'electronic notebook' when the system helps perform scientific research.

> >     Does this make any sense? I think this gives us a lot of reuse of
> > code, while maintaing the streaming XML that Jeff digs and the
> > CORBA/API interfaces of Overflow and GMS.
>
> OK to me. It would also be a very good point for you to start working on.

I agree.

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |