[Pipet Devel] summary for web

jarl van katwijk jarl at casema.net
Wed Mar 29 00:34:55 EST 2000

> Could I get a quick description of how all three projects will be tied
> together and ordered?  If you give me the text, I can make a Dia flowchart and
> put it on the web page.

Sure, but first this:
Brad and I are allmost done with the DL2BL idl, but there's one thing we need you

people to think about, this name:
    "interface RetrieveInfo"
which holds a set of functions that indeed retreive info, but I think this name
is no good.
Anyone has a better, single, word that has the same meening ("being informed")?

When we got this right the idl is final and we can start implementing the corba
(and I'll give the VSH overview a try)