[Pipet Devel] Update of new directory structure

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Sun May 21 13:35:54 EDT 2000

Brad Chapman a écrit :

> Hello all;
>     I've been working again on the new directory structure and
> autoconf/automake build and posted an update at the same place as
> before: http://alpha.bioinformatics.org/bradstuff/index.html.
>     The changes since yesterday are:

I've seen that you've included the UI* classes in the directory tree. Are you
planning on doing this for the future releases, as it may become very hard to
maintain the Overflow code in two different places. Instead, I suggest checking
out Overflow separatly from CVS (though everything could be in one package for a
tar.gz release). In this way, there would only be one Overflow tree to maintain.
What do you think?

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca