[Pipet Devel] XML descriptions for loci

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Wed May 31 01:30:33 EDT 2000

> Yes, much better :-)
>
> BTW, will the hierarchy (this.that.theotherthing) be reflected in locus
> storage?  IOW, will Piper know any more about the hierarchy than what can be
> gleaned from the name?

I'd prefer this hierarchy be only for confenience, so that it's easier to find a
node, but I wouldn't like to remember all those hierarchy. For instance, you
know that "sin" belongs to math.h and "printf" belongs to stdio.h, but When you
call them, you don't need to specify where they come from. The node names should
be descriptive enough that they can live in the same namespace.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca