[Pipet Devel] Offer to help

jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Fri Oct 6 21:07:32 EDT 2000

> What's the info for anonymous checkout from the CVS server?
> The last item on the DL todo (easier to write XML), looks like a good entry
> point into piper and python (the auto-"XSL" for now). On a related note,
> have you ever worked with Conglomerate (www.conglomerate.org)? It's a
> pretty
> slick XML editor.

I'm not sure the "easier to write XML" is still pertinent with the changes we
have done about a month ago. Even if it still is, it might be too soon for that.
...Or maybe I just didn't understand what Brad meant by that. Brad, what do you
think? As for Piper's CVS, I have to say that the last time I tried, I could get
access to the anonymous CVS - Jeff, could you create a piper account for me (and
give me CVS write access)?

	JEan-Marc