[Pipet Devel] where is piper going?

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Sat Sep 9 15:28:55 EDT 2000

I would just like to state my opinion on "where is piper going?". I think the
answer will be much clearer once we have at least a basic integration of all the
layers. When we have the GUI, DL, BL and PL talking together, we'll see what it
can do and what would be nice to have. Until we reach that point, I don't think
we should decide anything. I don't know how stated this law of development:
"Make it work, make it right, make it fast". We're still in the make it work

Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca