[Pipet Devel] Baby-BL implementation

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Sat Sep 9 15:47:53 EDT 2000

This is mostly for Jarl and Brad, but I'd like to keep the others informed:

I've attached how I see the Baby-BL (which links to the PL) being implemented.
This is short and I also expect the full implementation to be fairly small too.
...at least before we start putting all kinds of features. (When some comments
are replaced by actual code, it could be the first working version of the
Baby-BL)

Comments are welcome.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca