[Pipet Devel] Re: pipet-devel subscription

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Sat Aug 25 07:10:09 EDT 2001

mail-list client wrote:
> I'm really interested in joining the project with C++ work.
> Please feel free to make any questions.

Great to hear, Miguel!  I just subscribed you to the pipet-devel list.

We have a lot of C++ coding to do, and any help will be appreciated.

Are you familiar with DOM and CORBA?  We are planning on using the Xerces DOM

and we are currently using omniORB:

We've been communicating mostly through chat since our meeting in Copenhagen.
Jarl (bstard) is usually on if I'm not, and he's the infrastructure expert.

What are your interests?  Are you interested more in infrastructure or user
interfaces?  My area is UIs.

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin