[Pipet Devel] compiling 0.0.2

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Aug 29 02:04:03 EDT 2001

I got stuck here:

Making all in interfaces
gmake[5]: Entering directory
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I/usr/include/gnome-xml
-I/usr/local/include/python1.5 -I/usr/local/lib/python1.5/config     -fPIC -g
-O2     `overflow-config libflow --cflags`    -g -O2 -c mod_vflow_wrap.c
/bin/sh: overflow-config: command not found

overflow-config is in the Overflow source dir, *but* the flag
--with-overflow=/opt/overflow points to the *installation* dir.  They're not
the same on my system.

Is this something that was changed recently?  I was able to compile recent

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin