[Pipet Devel] UDDI and BXXP

jarl van katwijk jarl at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 6 18:22:37 EST 2001

Hela Jeff

> I think that I mentioned these before, but maybe on the Loci list.  You may
> have seen them, but I just want to post them again if you're looking for some
> ideas.
>
>   http://uddi.org/
>
>   http://www.bxxp.org/bxxp/

Thanx.. cant have enough info, if only I had the time for it all ;)  Will try
hard to get a better picture of what's around and what's good for us. You
checked that documents pack of Fipa? It's huge, but very interesting. For me\BL
that is. Maybe I'll be silent for a few days now, but I guess you know I'm
wearing of my eyes.

jarl